Are you particularly thrifty? A super saver? An absolute cashback website wizard? Or perhaps you’ve found a creativeway to increase your earnings that you’d like to share with our readers?
If you’ve got a money saving tip, some advice, news or ideas you think the Money Range UK finance blog audience would be interested in, then we’d like to hear from you. We do accept guest posts from writers looking to share their exposure here.
A few things you should know before you get in touch though:
Guest Post Guidelines
- We don’t accept semi automated pitches. If you send us an email starting “dear Webmaster,” and it’s clearly a copy and paste pitch you’ve sent to thousands of other websites, we’re just not interested. It suggests you’ll take the same approach with your content
- Don’t send us articles. Please just send an initial email with a bit of information about you and about the sort of thing you’d like to share with our audience. It saves us all wasting time if there’s no fit there
- We’re not oblivious to SEO led pitches. Frankly, if someone writes something amazing for our audience and they want to link to an editorially relevant resource, we’re absolutely fine with that. But we won’t run spammy links to irrelevant websites or pages. It’s all about the editorial first
- No aliases. We don’t run content from made up authors. We like to link to our authors’ social profiles so our readers can find out more and we simply only publish content from people happy to put their name on it
- We expect all of our guest authors to produce unique content specifically written for the site. We ask that you do not then publish that content anywhere else
- We find our audience particularly responds well to listicle style content and very actionable tips and advice. So we always have a preference for that sort of content. It should be on the topic of money saving, money making or simply making your money go that little bit further
- We will not link out to adult sites, gaming sites or payday loans websites under any circumstances. Sorry, guys. It’s just not our bag
If you’re ok with all of that, then drop us an email on the address in the footer below and let’s have a chat about the guest post you’ve got in mind.